Looking to improve your game? We have several coaches that would love to work with your athlete through private lessons! Book a session with our coaches today using the link to their personal calendars or email to get on their schedule!.
- Iowa Select VBC Co-Club Director & Head Coach - 18 Mizuno & 15 Mizuno
- 2019 Iowa HP Girls Select Coach
- Augustana Women’s Assistant Coach
- St. Ambrose Men's Volleyball Alumni 2013-2016
- Iowa Select VBC Co-Club Director & Head Coach - 13 Mizuno & 15 Red
- Playing sand volleyball for 10 years.
- Competing in AVP/Next qualifiers for 3 years
- 2x Waupaca AA Campion
- 6x Bix Open Champion
- 2017 Luau Chicago Open 1st Place Grass & 2nd Place Sand
Instructions for Scheduling lessons:
When signing up for lessons please use the link below to schedule a time. The person scheduling the lesson can put their name in the “Name”. In the description box please put names of all players, positions, and any specific skills they would like to work ok.
If none of the times listed work for your athletes please send me 3 different times that would work for you and I can try to accommodate.
Prices below are for 1hr lesson
Individual lesson (1 athlete): $60
2 Athletes: $40/ea
3-4 Athletes: $30/ea
5+ Athletes: $20/ea
- Venmo - @kyle-d-condon
- Paypal- email@example.com
- Check payable to “Kyle Condon”
Please also make sure you are staying up to date on our latest facility policies surrounding COVID-19. https://www.iowaselectvbc.com/covid-update
- Iowa Select VBC Head Coach - 17 Mizuno
- 2X Olympic festival/World university games tryout invitee
- Former Augustana Men's club coach
- Former North Scott high school assistant varsity coach
To schedule a lesson with Brian, please call or text - 563-505-5713
- Iowa Select VBC Head Coach - 12 Mizuno
- Head Coach at Iowa Select for 5 years
- Pleasant Valley High School, Assistant Varsity coach for the 2017 & 2018 seasons. The PVHS varsity team had a 28-5 season record and were Co-MAC Champions in 2017. In 2018, Coach Cotton helped the Spartans to another Co-MAC Championship and a 26-8 record.
- In his playing days, Coach Cotton was a 4-year starter at Marycrest International University and led the NAIA in kills per set and in total kills in 1998.
- All-Tournament Team selection within the NAIA in 1997 & 1998.
- 1st team All-American in 1998, 2nd team All-American in 1997 and honorable mention in 1995 & 1996.
- After he finished his collegiate career, he won both a silver (2004) and a bronze (2005) at the US Open Men’s Volleyball National Championships.
To schedule a lesson with Greg, please call or text - 563-529-0501
- 8 years as a Collegiate Coach (Augustana Men's & Women's, Graceland Univ. Men's & Women's, Taylor Univ. Women's, and Lewis Univ. Men's)
- 14 years of club coaching
- Played professionally in Germany
- Division 1 scholarship athlete Ball State Univ.
To schedule a lesson with Mark, please email - firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 309-206-0925
- Head Coach, Iowa Select 16 Mizuno (2021)
- Head Coach, Iowa Select 15 Mizuno (2019)
- Assistant Coach, Iowa Select 16 Vital (2018)
- Assistant Varsity Coach, Orion High School (2017-2019)
- St. Ambrose Volleyball Alumni
- St. Louis High Performance VBC Alumni
- 2019 BIX Open Runner-Up
- 14 Mizuno, Assistant Coach (2020-21)
- 17 Club, Head Coach (2019-20)
- Four-year Division I student-athlete on the Illinois State Volleyball Team
- Named to the Missouri Valley Conference All-Conference Honor Roll all four years
- Won the Missouri Valley Conference as a senior and finished second in the Missouri Valley Conference Tournament
- Received an at-large bid to the NCAA Division I Volleyball Tournament as a senior
- Finished her career at Illinois State University with the 15th-most assists of all-time in program history with 1,175
- Named the Southern Arizona Volleyball Player of the Year as a senior in high school.
- Prep Volleyball High School All-American and named to AVCA Under Armour All-American watch list.
- Arizona All-Division First-Team selection as a senior and a two-time Arizona All-Division Second-Team pick, as a sophomore and junior.
- Named to Arizona High Performance Team as a junior and started all matches. Tallied 1,711 career assists and 110 career aces in her high school career.
- Led team to an Arizona Division I state championship in 2014.
- Competed as a member of the 2013 USA Youth A2 Invitational Team.
As a four sport prep-athlete, through high school I played mostly school volleyball and for small clubs until I joined Iowa Heart my senior year.
I was recruited to the University of Northern Iowa where I played Division 1 volleyball in the Missouri Valley Conference for 5 seasons.
At UNI I was a member of 4 Panther volleyball teams to make an appearance in the NCAA tournament and one conference championship.
5th overall season coaching club volleyball (2nd season helping with Select).
In the past I have worked with kids ranging all skill levels ages 10-18.
I was an outside/DS in college so that is my specialty area, however I do have experience coaching all skills and positions, especially at the younger levels.
- Iowa Select VBC Head Coach - 17 Mizuno (2018-19)
- Former St. Ambrose Men's Assistant Coach (2016-2018)
- Former St. Ambrose Women's JV Head Coach
- 2015 NAIA All American Setter
- 2014, 2015 Conference Setter of the Year
- 2014, 2015 1st Team All Conference
- 3-Time Conference Champion
- Leads St. Ambrose All Time Assists (3,912)
- Played collegiality at Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo, California
- Lead the Mustangs to three straight NCAA tournament appearances and 2 Big West Championship titles.
- Named to the All Big-West Team, playing in all 110 sets and leading the team in Digs with 3.59 per set her senior year in college.
- Mika prepped at Cheyenne Mountain High School in Colorado Springs, CO where she led her team to two State Championships.
- Her senior year in high school, she was named a PrepVolleyball.com National Senior Player of Year finalist in 2015.
- Iowa Select - 16 Red Head Coach - 2020-21
- Augustana College where I played volleyball and ran track.
- I was a DS and setter in high school and came into Augie as a setter then transitioned to DS/libero junior and senior year.
- Pleasant Valley High School - Freshman Volleyball Coach 2020