YOUTH 3G Program: Session 2
3rd - 6th Grade
YOUTH PROGRAM 3G: Goals, growth & Games
session 2: Jan 7 - Feb 6, 2022
This is a 5 week program to develop our youth's skill and build upon each week in the game of volleyball. The skills training program will include 5 training dates + 3 play dates.
Ages: 3rd - 6th grade girls & boys
Program Cap: 80 athletes
Tryouts: NO TRYOUTS REQUIRED
5 Training Dates: Fridays Jan 7, 21, 28, Feb 4, 11
Training Time: Fridays 5:00-7:00pm
3 Play Dates: Jan 28, Jan 30 and Feb 5. Times to be determined on these dates.
Training & Play:
- 5 weeks of training plus 3 play dates.
- Players will be divided into teams so each player can best contribute the skills they have developed to a team dynamic for our 3 play dates. Therefore, requests for players to be with friends and/or siblings will not be entertained. This adheres to our philosophy of a growth mindset. Thank your for your understanding!
- Friday Jan 28, Sunday Jan 30 & Saturday Feb 5
- Play dates will include a combination of in-house scrimmage tournaments and local tournaments based upon the skill level of the athlete.
- Parents are invited to watch their child's development during our play dates.
Cost: $400 (includes 5 weeks of training, 3 play dates, jersey + t-shirt)
Lead Instructors: Kelly Kelley & Liesl Fowler
*Do not have to attend session 1 to sign up for session 2.