COVID-19 - Return to Play Guidelines – update 5.25.21
The health and welfare of our players, staff, volleyball families and fellow citizens is our primary concern in all decisions we are making during these uncharted times. Iowa Select VBC will take the following measures to prevent the further spread of COVID-19. We need your help and full support in following our guidelines during this time.
How you can help:
- ONLY athletes and staff are allowed into the facility at this time.
- Bring extra hand sanitizer.
Entering the Facility:
- Sanitize hands upon entering the facility.
- Hang all personal belongings in the hallway.
- Refrain from handshakes, high fives and huddles to avoid contact.
- Hand sanitize during water/bathroom breaks before returning to the court.
- All athletes/coaches will disinfect the volleyball balls at the end of their session.
- Hand sanitize before leaving the building.