COVID-19 - Return to Play Guidelines – update 10.23.20
The health and welfare of our players, staff, volleyball families and fellow citizens is our primary concern in all decisions we are making during these uncharted times. As we return to the gym, Iowa Select VBC will take the following measures to prevent the further spread of COVID-19. We need your help and full support in following our guidelines during this time.
How you can help:
- ONLY athletes and staff are allowed into the facility at this time.
- Do not enter the facility any earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled session to allow for transition time between groups.
- Have your waiver printed/signed and ready to turn in as you enter the facility.
- Bring a water bottle. Our water fountain will be shut down during this time.
- Bring extra hand sanitizer.
Entering the Facility:
- Wear your mask during your entire time in the building.
- Sanitize hands upon entering the facility.
- Fill out a waiver before the first visit.
- Hang all personal belongings in the hallway.
- Refrain from handshakes, high fives and huddles to avoid contact.
- Hand sanitize during water/bathroom breaks before returning to the court.
- All athletes/coaches will disinfect the volleyball balls at the end of their session.
- Hand sanitize before leaving the building.